The Mach 6 got an update:
- the bike went Boost front and back [**sigh**]
- more subdued graphics [like]
- revised internal cable routing [like]
- alloy version available [like]
- stiffer revised linkages [like]
- removable front dérailleur mount for 1x use [like]
- updated shock [like]
All in all a good update. Kind of doesn’t matter to me much since I’m keeping my existing Mach 6 for many more years. The stiffer linkages are retrofit-able so I can add those to my bike should I wish.
Pivot’s Mach 6 product page.
Bitching BC bikepacking! 😉
With the TD in full effect at the moment and some bikepacking trips coming up for me I thought I would post some mountain bike touring content. I’ve been keen to ride the AZT course [not race #crazytalk] and this video is great motivation to make it happen. 🙂
A little video from last weekend’s Dirt Hombres Club road trip to Hornby Island. 🙂
Some more local coastal BC riding. 🙂
A little taste of the trails just over the water from me in Squamish BC. 🙂